Re: SCIM in GNOME [Was: Noticed in passing]

Hi All,

Just to let you know that the IRC meeting took place as planned.

I would like to thank everyone that took place at the meeting, and
especially Sergey for leading the discussion.

The IRC logs are available at
http://wiki.freedesktop.org/wiki/KeyboardInputDiscussion

At the end of the page there are some comments by Sergey. If you would
like to pass some points (such as issues on the point of view of SCIM),
please add a similar summary.

I think it's useful to go through the log.

There will not be another session for this weekend; sorry for this.

There will be more work on Keyboard Inputs in a subsequent weekend and
it will be announced here as well.

Cheers,
Simos