Survey on GNOME developers (reminder)

Dear GNOME contributors,

I sent this invitation to participate in a survey to the list before. Please consider answering if you didn't yet. We received lots of answers but would like to get more. This is the last message on this subject; I won't bother you anymore (until the results are available).

The Hypermedia lab at the University of Tampere, Finland is doing a survey on free/open source software (FOSS) communities. We ask GNOME contributors, including developers, bug fixers, documentation writers, testers, packagers and coordinators to participate in the survey.

Please take a few minutes to answer the survey at http://hiisi.fi/survey/gnome

We hope the survey will increase our understanding of the structure of FOSS communities and company participation in FOSS. The research is part of the project Managing Open Source Software as an Integrated Part of Business (http://coss.fi/ossi/). Results of the survey will be available publically later this year. You may also follow my blog (see signature).

You may contact me with any questions or comments.

Thanks,
--
Researcher Niklas Vainio
Hypermedia Laboratory