Re: string freeze explanation on the wiki

On 1/10/06, Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas apestaart org> wrote:
> Frustrated by my inability to easily find a string freeze explanation, I
> created based on
> a mail from Christian Rose during the 2.9 cycle.  Feel free to further
> change the page or suggest places in the wiki to link from to this page.

We had linked to Christian's email from (under the
Approving/Rejecting Freezes section; seems like it'd be better under
the string section).  Maybe we should move your string freeze page to
go with the other stuff and then link from MaintainersCorner to all
the freeze info?