Re: SystemTray: docked Java Window size is too small

Hello,

> If it works in XFCE but doesn't work in GNOME with this patch, then
> there's really something weird since the patch should synchronize
> the GNOME code with the XFCE code.
well I just tried again and it works in xfce 4.2.2....

> Well, you can open a bug. I would have thought that the patch would
> fix it, though. FWIW, it's been committed and it'll be in GNOME 2.13.4.
Ok thank you very much for your help. I will try to track this down.

But because this SystrayWindow is a Window executing Java Methods I would
prefer another solution anyway. > QT Application starting Systray AND Java
Program... something like that.

thanks,
stefan