Time for the annual bugzilla statistics

Hi,

I thought others might be interested in some bugzilla statistics from
2005.  Detailed information can be found at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/statistics/2005/, some
highlights from the main page are:

Overall statistics:
  Current open reports: 18888 (*)
  Opened in 2005: 	37845
  Closed in 2005: 	34196
  Of the bugs closed, 8797 were marked as duplicates

  (*): This line excludes reports marked as enhancements

The following people closed more than 750 bugs in 2005:
  2329	Sebastien Bacher
  1183	Matthias Clasen
  1093	Olav Vitters
  1092	Andre Klapper
  939	Kjartan Maraas

The following people reported more than 250 bugs in 2005:
  663	Sebastien Bacher
  500	Poornima
  331	chpe
  251	Kjartan Maraas

A little bit about the above people (please correct the mistakes I've
made in pointing out peoples' roles):

  Sebastien Bacher is "the Debian/Ubuntu build bot" as Olav put
    it. Not only does he package software at an insane rate, he also
    forwards lots of bugs reports from Debian and Ubuntu and helps us
    keep our bugzilla sane.
  Matthias Clasen maintains gtk+, working for Red Hat. Given how much
    harder gtk+ bugs tend to be to handle than bugs against normal
    apps (in my experience at least), I'm always amazed to see
    Matthias get through so many bugs.
  Olav Vitters is our bugzilla master. He's the one responsible for
    the super cool new bugzilla upgrade we have.
  Andre Klapper works on Evolution.
  Kjartan Maraas is sort of a jack of all trades for Gnome; he works
    on finding and fixing bugs in just about everything. He also has
    the highest score in the new points system in bugzilla (27
    points), so he's the one everyone needs to try to catch. He ought
    to get further bonus points for having a really cool birthday.
  Poornima Nayak, employed at Novell, works on Evolution.
  Christian Persch is the maintainer of Epiphany.