Re: new module decisions [was Re: gnome-screensaver]
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: new module decisions [was Re: gnome-screensaver]
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:08:09 +0100
On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 10:58 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> it was just an example
> > * Does it conflict/compete/overlap with other software in the desktop
> > * Does it integrate with the desktop
> > * Is it good, interesting software
> > * Is this something that we think is important for a desktop to contain.
> good, now we have a more complete list
The problem with my list vs yours is that yours is much more objective,
while mine is really hard to quantify in a good way. You'll end up with
something like the current system where people discuss if the software
is "interesting" and "something gnome should do" and then we elect a
group to try to decide the consensus.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's an old-fashioned zombie jungle king from a doomed world. She's a
warm-hearted psychic mercenary fleeing from a Satanic cult. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev