GNOME Applets 2.13.4

I always forget to send the email, but this time I remembered :) Enjoy...

Changes in GNOME-Applets 2.13.4
================================
"Codename Squarko"

This is the second beta release of GNOME Applets for the GNOME 2.13 series.
String freeze is now in effect.

Changes:
 - Correctly configure for GStreamer 0.8 --with-gstreamer=0.8 (Davyd Madeley)
 - Mini-commander will not be compiled and transparently upgrade you to
   Deskbar-Applet, compile with --enable-mini-commander to be switched back
   to Mini-commander again (Davyd Madeley)
 - Catch a possible divide by zero in charpick (Davyd Madeley)
 - Drivemount fixes for background handling and media ejection (Ryan Lortie)
 - GWeather fixes (Davyd Madeley, Philip Langdale, Claudio Saavedra)
 - Replace sscanf with g_strsplit in libgweather to prevent stack smashing
   (Davyd Madeley, Ryan Lortie)
 - Fix invalid free in stickynotes (Davyd Madeley)

Translations:
 - et (Ivar Smolin)
 - ta (Jayaradha)
 - pt (Duarte Loreto)
 - th (Theppitak Karoonboonyanan)
 - zh_TW (Chao-Hsiung Liao)
 - zh_HK (Chao-Hsiung Liao)
 - pt_BR (Raphael Higino)
 - sr, sr Latn (Slobodan D. Sredojevic)

The GNOME-Applets documentation requires updating for GNOME 2.14, if you feel
that you could assist with this, please feel free to contribute documentation
improvements. Bugs and bug fixes will of course also be accepted ;)

This tarball was produced with Love (tm).

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA