Re: Clarius

Hey,

Shaun McCance wrote:
> I'm going to coin a new term: key churn.  This is when people
> make frivolous and unnecessary changes to GConf keys or their
> default values.  It sucks for large deployments.  Gnome is
> bigger than your personal desktop.

I don't really care too much about the name change, but what I do care about is
the migration story between themes as new engines/icons/whatever are dropped in
and out. This stuff isn't as smooth as it should be - hopefully Calum can
provide details of what currently happens [we documented this for an ARC case
recently].

Glynn