Re: Baobab

Hi

An example of this. When I go to Applications -> Accessories -> "Text
Editor", up pops a window titled "Unsaved Document 1 - gedit".

I think these are the two extremes. I'm not saying we have to prefix
every GNOME application has to be prefixed "GNOME" (i.e. "GNOME Text
Editor", "GNOME Calculator", etc.) but the .desktop file should at least
*partially* match the application name.