Re: Baobab

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006, Chipzz wrote:

> Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 09:38:19 +0200 (CEST)
> From: Chipzz <chipzz ULYSSIS Org>
> To: Alan Horkan <horkana maths tcd ie>
> Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: Baobab
>
> You are missing the point. I was *impersonating* a clueless user

You wrote a very short top posted message including a lot of other
irrelevant information.  Your impersonation of a clueless user was far too
convincing.  Written sarcasm is not a good idea.

> (or trying to point out (like someone else did too) that
> "Open with Baobab" is meaningless).

A "clueless user" wouldn't be going anywhere near the context menu, most
ordinary users do not right click.

The point about the name Baobab has been made before, users probably
shouldn't see anything other than "Disk Usage" or whatever generic
descriptive name the developers decide on.

--
Alan