Re: Tomboy in Desktop

Also jumping in late but I think I haven't seen a comment about the fact
that Tomboy does not have any Help Documentation.

So I don't think that people not knowing that Tomboy can link notes will
easily discover this. I also poked around for a minute before I got how
links would work (I thought WIKI words would work out of the box, but I
needed to set a preference option)

Also please do not replace stickynotes with Tomboy. They are different
applications. I use sticky notes like you use the normal sticky notes.
Just to write something I should remember: Things to do. Phone numbers
etc. With one simple click on the sticky notes icon I have access to
those. Furthermore they always show up when I start my computer. So I
see my things I need to do every morning when I startup my PC

Jaap