Re: Tomboy in 2.16

I'd rather see SoC contributors working on syncing multiple computers, or shared notes, or even bulletpoints (which could benefit all GtkTextView using applications).

I'm not sure how to get the ball rolling on SoC though. What can I do as a maintainer/possible mentor?

-Alex

Nigel Tao wrote:
Are there any plans to integrate Tomboy with the new
Memos-backend in evolution-data-server 1.6?
As always, if there are volunteers who are willing
to pitch in and get the ball rolling, I would only
be too happy to support the effort and do my bit
for it.

s/support the effort/be a Summer of Code mentor/ ??