Re: Inclusion of baobab in gnome-utils

On 4/11/06, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all;
>
> [I really don't know if this requires a full module proposal or not, but
> anyway, here we go]
>
> I'd like to propose the inclusion of Baobab[1] in the gnome-utils
> package.

Given that it's not a new external dependency or a new module of its
own, you can go ahead and just include it.  However, it is cool and
helpful to hear your plans (much like how Luis has been pinging people
for plans when they announce they are branching), so it's basically a
useful informational announcement.  :-)

Thanks for your hard work.