Re: Gnome is a problem for OEMs

On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 17:43 +0100, Daniel Carrera wrote:
[snip]
> If I could add panel icons that would be enough. A good bonus would be
> to edit the applications menu (add entries for the new version of
> OpenOffice.org and for Skype). But it's not the end of the world if I can't.
[snip]

By the way, if an application doesn't use the freedesktop menu
specification then that is an application/packaging bug. Of course, I
understand that you need a way to workaround those bugs. Hopefully
you'll find documentation that tells you how to do so.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com