Re: Gnome is a problem for OEMs
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Daniel Carrera <daniel carrera zmsl com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gnome is a problem for OEMs
- Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:49:47 +0200
On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 17:43 +0100, Daniel Carrera wrote:
> If I could add panel icons that would be enough. A good bonus would be
> to edit the applications menu (add entries for the new version of
> OpenOffice.org and for Skype). But it's not the end of the world if I can't.
By the way, if an application doesn't use the freedesktop menu
specification then that is an application/packaging bug. Of course, I
understand that you need a way to workaround those bugs. Hopefully
you'll find documentation that tells you how to do so.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev