System-wide settings for the panel?

Hello,

I've been trying to figure out how to change the system wise settings for the Gnome panel (e.g. add/remove icons). I can't find this anywhere. All the documentation around is for the end-user, not for admins. I've searched the list archives and all I could find was references to this question being answered before without actually finding the answer. :P I've looked through every file in my computer whose path includes gnome and panel and I can't find anything.

I would be very grateful if someone could tell me how I can change the Gnome global panel settings (in particular, add/remove icons and menu entries) so that any new users get the settings I pick.

Best,
Daniel.
--
     /\/`) http://opendocumentfellowship.org