Re: GTK+ related job opportunity

Hi Davyd,

On Tue, April 4, 2006 03:06, Davyd Madeley wrote:
> Fugro Seismic Imaging, Pty Ltd. <http://www.fugro-fsi.com> is seeking a
> graduate or equivalent level programmer to work on maintaining its
> flagship seismic processing applications. The position is full time and
> based in Perth, Western Australia.

I'm glad to see that your company is using GTK+ :-)

However, from http://mail.gnome.org/:

"Are job postings OK?

Job postings are allowed on gtk-list and only on gtk-list. Other rules
about job postings include:..."

I'm not sure whether we should change the policy to allow some other lists,
but this is clearly off-topic for d-d-l.

Thanks,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.