Re: Strange window list behaviour

Hi,

I'm glad someone else is agreeing with me on this one-- it is indeed
highly confusing (not to say annoying) that the size of the window
list's buttons change at will, seemingly without a decent set of logic
behind it.

And even if there were a decent set of logic behind it, it's still
confusing and annoying.

--
Thom Holwerda
---