Re: The Big Split

Hi Jeff,

>         Was disappointed to not see the big Evolution UI split in your
>         2.6 plans,
>         though I was under the impression it was coming up very soon.
>         How soon do
>         you guys think you'll get to it?

This is still WIP and very much an open list. So don't lose your
heart :-). Keep watching the UI2.6 page (http://go-evolution.org/UI2.6)
for updates on this.
I would love to have your comments on the page as well (I am hearing
comments both for and against it - so prefer it on the wiki to let
everyone have a context).

Thanks,
Harish

PS: I still can't see your original mail (I should have got two, in
fact) - i swear, not Evo's fault ;-) - so breaking the mail thread in
the reply.