Re: Proposal for inclusion in Desktop: GNOME Power Manager

On Sun, 2005-10-30 at 22:01 +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:

> GNOME Power Manager is a session daemon for the GNOME desktop
> environment that makes it easy to manage your laptop or desktop system.

I think this is crucial technology. I also think we should kill the
notification icon, unless G-P-M has specific things it needs to notify
users about. Notification icons as applets are just bad mojo.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA