Re: High Contrast Icons

On 22 Nov 2005, at 21:05, Shaun McCance wrote:

On the whole, yes, I agree that applications should be
responsible for their own a11y icons, but only insofar
as they're responsible for their own hicolor icons.
Our a11y icon themes should provide the same shared
and generic icons that we expect to have in hicolor.

FWIW, this is pretty much how I'd imagine it would have to work, too.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team