Re: Enable accessibility by default in development releases?

On Tue, 2005-11-22 at 12:16 +0000, John Rice wrote:
> Looks like if you need to cat large files flick the off button :)
> Apart from that things look ok for enabling this by default. All the
> previous automated benchmark tests were uneffected.

Random stab in the dark, but as I understand it g-t updates the position
of the scrollbar every time a line is output, so could this the
propagation of this be causing the slowdown?  Maybe the
scrollbar-updated signal is causing the a11y layer to refetch the
contents of the terminal several times on every output?

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./