debugging drag and drop

AT work we have an application that allows you to drag something from the
application to the desktop and it will be saved as a file on the desktop. You
can then drag it from the desktop into OpenOffice.org and it will appear in
OpenOffice.org.

You cannot drag it directly from our application to OpenOffice. I assume this is
because we're not offering the correct drag target. I remember some time ago,
someone wrote an app to tell you what drag targets were available to from a
surface. Does anyone know what that app is called?

--d