Re: Should I propose sabayon?

Hello,

Alexander Larsson wrote:

I've been working a bit on Sabayon recently. See e.g. my blog entry:
http://blogs.gnome.org/view/alexl/2005/11/07/0
Nice !

Now I'm thinking maybe I should propose it for inclusion into the gnome
desktop. However, its really not a desktop app, but rather something for
administrators of desktops, so it feels strange to propose it for
desktop inclusion.

Look at the post entitled "Proposal for inclusion in Desktop: pessulus" on this very same list on 29/10/05, it has been discussed and has even mentionned Sabayon :-).

All the best,

--
Julien Gilli