Re: Three Point Zero - Idea Mockups

On 5/25/05, Rob Adams <readams readams net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 21:19 +0100, Andrew Sobala wrote:
> > > I'd suggest gnome-bluesky-list, that way all the free thinking can
> > > go to one place regardless of whether it's about GNOME 3 or not.
>
> Surely "free thinking" and discussion of future direction for GNOME is
> what desktop-devel is about?

I agree. And we're certainly not doing anything else on d-d-l ATM ;)

I might note that we're doing a terrible job keeping projects in the
gnome orbit lately- beagle is running off to its own site, project
soylent has moved away, and nothing is exactly running in to replace
them. We need to think carefully about how to integrate new ideas and
new energy, not just say 'oh, not here, go somewhere else.'

Luis