Re: Perl vs Mono/C#

On Sun, May 22, 2005 at 11:58:54PM +0000, DANIELLLANO wrote:
> Luis Villa wrote:
> > Someone with more perl-fu than me- would it be possible to set up a
>
> perl-fu?
> Aren't you the Mono/C# guys?
> Either you need to change your mindset or Mono/C# can't do all the
> things perl can.

Different jobs require differnt tools.  Mono is suited for some things,
perl for others, c for others, etc etc.  Just because desktop apps are
starting to be written in c# and mono doesn't mean that perl isn't the
most logical choice for text processing on a webpage.

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"Backups are for people who don't pray."                 -- big Mike