Re: RFC: On-line Content Filtering of directories
- From: Xavier Bestel <xavier bestel free fr>
- To: Maciej Katafiasz <ml mathrick org>
- Cc: gnome desktop <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Nautilus List <nautilus-list gnome org>, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>, Diego Gonzalez <diego pemas net>
- Subject: Re: RFC: On-line Content Filtering of directories
- Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 10:23:51 +0200
Le mardi 03 mai 2005 à 01:13 +0200, Maciej Katafiasz a écrit :
> > I refuse to let the bizzare interface of some ancient editor affect the
> > design of a modern desktop (and I'm a emacs user). C-g is "find next
> > match" in most modern UIs, end of story.
> Eww, c'mon. I won't continue on that, however I fail to see how "C-g as
> next match" is any more modern than "C-g is cancel".
Maybe what he means is that "ESC as cancel" (and more generally the HIG)
is more modern than "C-g as cancel" (and more generally emacs' "user
] [Thread Prev