Re: bugzilla and tasks suitable for new contributors; an easy way to help gnome-love

On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 12:25:46PM -0700, Elijah Newren wrote:
> The easy-fix keyword in bugzilla has been renamed to gnome-love[1].
> We would like to encourage people to use this keyword for bugs that
> would be suitable for a new developer looking for a task.

The report shows the comment made (if any) at the time the keyword was
added. So please add a comment explaining what needs to be done at the
same time as when you add the gnome-love keyword. This will allow
a person to quickly see what needs to be done.

A workaround when you want to fix a gnome-love bug without a comment:
1. Remove the 'gnome-love' keyword and submit the changes
2. Add the 'gnome-love' keyword back again with the comment

Thanks

--
Regards,
Olav