Re: vte [was Re: houston, we have a problem- 2.10 showstoppers]

fre, 04,.03.2005 kl. 18.01 +0000, skrev Bill Haneman:
>Kjartan Maraas wrote:...
>>
>> I went ahead and commited the fedora patches today, and included a
>> couple of patches from bugzilla that other distros have been shipping
>> with for some time. Can we leave it at that for now and drop the fork?
>
>What about the a11y patches?
>
>Am I wrong, or did all this do nothing to improve that situation?

I concentrated on the Fedora patches because I knew they were there
since I use them every day. Nobody has raised the a11y patches as
something that is critical for 2.10.0 until now, if that was what you
meant my this? We can always roll a new tarball if the patches have been
tested in JDS for a long time...or wait for 2.10.1

Cheers
Kjartan