Re: Product specific guidelines for triaging bugs
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-hackers gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Product specific guidelines for triaging bugs
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:56:06 +0100
On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 00:46 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> The Bugsquad uses a list of guidelines for triaging bugs. This is a good
> way for maintainers to tell the bugsquad people how they would like to
> see the bugs for their module triaged.
> These guidelines have been wikified , so it's a good time for every
> maintainer to look at them, and update the informations for the modules
> they maintain. This won't take a long time for you, but it will be
> really useful since the bugsquad will work as you'd like it.
>  http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/TriageGuide/ProductSpecificGuidelines
And those same maintainers can go over the information and correct the
typos and other nonsense.
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
] [Thread Prev