Re: Some thoughts about window management

On 20 Jun 2005, at 15:00, Yaron Tausky wrote:

I think these suggestions would make the user experience MUCH better --
at least, I know they would for me. ;-)

Have you read Davyd Madeley's thoughts on the panel? Some of his goals are broadly similar, although his proposals are a little different-- one of them being turning the whole panel into (what we currently call) a notification area.

Check out his GUADEC presentation here:

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team                      +353 1 819 9771