Re: new gnome-common release?

Heya,

> > I disagree.  There are folks who still prefer to build from tarballs.
> > And for many distros, tarballs are the preferred base for creating RPMs,
> > so as long as gnome-common is required for a build, there should be
> > releases for it IMO.
>
> 	gnome-common isn't required to build tarballs, only from CVS.

Not quite true for JDS though - we still seem to involve enough patching
that gives us a requirement on running libtoolize, aclocal, gtkdocize,
autoheader, automake, autoconf, ... etc that we always seem to need a
gnome-common installed. Admittedly there's not much use for the module
compared to the old days though....

Glynn