Re: ggv/gpdf and evince
- From: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>
- To: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- Cc: James Henstridge <james jamesh id au>, Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: ggv/gpdf and evince
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:21:10 -0400
On 09 Jun 2005 13:12:31 -0400, Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com> wrote:
> Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> writes:
> > I think there seems to be a very strong consensus that ggv/gpdf should
> > be replaced by evince in 2.12. Does anyone object to me going ahead
> > and removing them from the jhbuild moduleset and adding evince?
> Go for it.
After some consultation with #evince and gekker, I'm doing it; please
flame later if you still care :)
] [Thread Prev