Re: Idea for mailman lists

Hi,

Danilo Šegan a écrit :
How about using gmane instead?

(there's even blog.gmane.org, but it doesn't cover as much lists as
the "regular" gmane)

Works for me. We just need to add a link to the feed in the page (automatically, I think that's the problem) and add this to the page header: <link rel="alternate" title="list-name RSS" href="http://rss.gmane.org/gmane.name.of.list"; TYPE="application/rss+xml">

That makes the live bookmarks work :)

If we can't automatically generate the name of the feed from the mailing list, it's just easier to have something that does.

I suggest moving this discussion to bugzilla, we're getting a bit off-topic for ddl.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary