Re: build break: gnome-keyring

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 20:38 +0800, James Henstridge wrote:
> The fact that you are running into this but people not on Ubuntu Breezy
> might indicate a problem with one of the Breezy packages defining this
> in their headers or as cflags in their pkg-config files.

I've seen this in the past, when apps link against a pkg-config'd
version of X (for me it was matchbox against kdrive).  This is due to
the CPPFLAGS:

Cflags: -I${includedir} -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -I/home/ross/bin/BUILD/include

IIRC this was due to X needing a particular implementation of pollI) or
something.  Thus, unless you say otherwise, you'll only get a subset of
functions.

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./