Re: Certification for GNOME apps

Heya,

Dudes, you should work with Brian Cameron from Sun on this - I'm pretty
sure he'll pick up this thread, but he's done a HUGE amount of work in
this space already.

I personally think a step by step effort working down through your list
is awesome - rather than doing everything at the one time, get the
initial ISV porting guide out for Level 0 *now*.

Level 1+ is a hell of a lot harder to start thinking about because
you're basically guaranteeing a compatibility roadmap for ISVs, and I've
found [in my experience], that involves a lot more thought.

FWIW, I don't think this is just a marketing thing - this involves a lot
of commitment from the developers too, and a level of understanding that
I'm not quite sure is there yet.

Glynn