Re: [PROPOSAL] services-admin from g-s-t for 2.12

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 10:51 -0700, Rob Adams wrote:
> g-s-t is already part of gnome, right?  So presumably including
> additional g-s-t tools is up to the discretion of the g-s-t maintainers?

When g-s-t was accepted as part of the GNOME Desktop, the "rejected"
tools were services-admin and boot-admin, which weren't compiled by
default, given that they were explicitly rejected, I thought it would be
more polite to propose it instead of shifting it silently :)

	Regards