Re: Modifying GNOME-About to count users

On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 20:33 -0400, Robert Love wrote:
> > It is exactly the latter that we want to avoid, by making this toggle
> > button off by default (as explained on the wiki page).
>
> The latter.
>
> It is slashdot.  I don't think it matters if it is off by default and
> requires the spleen of a golden cheetah to enable it, the spin will be
> on in full force.
Hmmm.  Good point.  Can you offer a better solution for the problems
discussed on http://live.gnome.org/CountingUsers ?

(I'm not trying to troll here.  I know the currently proposed solution
is not ideal, but I'm buggered if I can think of anything better.  I
would like people smarter than myself to help!)

ciao,

John