Re: Xlock on login
- From: Ikke <eikke eikke com>
- To: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- Cc: GNOME devel list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Xavier Bestel <xavier bestel free fr>
- Subject: Re: Xlock on login
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:51:58 +0100
On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 16:51 +0000, Ross Burton wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 17:16 +0100, Ikke wrote:
> > > Once Galago is integrated, it will "see" that your session is xlocked,
> > > so it will declare you as "away from your computer". So people won't
> > > hate you.
> > But Galago, although a very promising project, is not integrated, and
> > won't be in the near future AFAIK...
> Doesn't gaim watch keyboard/mouse events so after a few minutes you'll
> be marked as away? This way you'll be online for a few minutes before
> being marked as away, which although less than perfect, somewhat works.
> Or write a gaim plugin to monitor the screensaver.
] [Thread Prev