GNOME-Applets Love Day

=== STOP PRESS !! ===

GNOME APPLETS LOVE DAY, THIS SUNDAY

By popular demand, this Sunday the 9th of January will be dedicated to
the love that is GNOME Applets (those little things on your panel). I
personally guarantee that our love day will be filled with twice as much
love as the Yelp love day, or your love back.

Lots of the applets have been undermaintained for a long time, so we
want fresh blood. The best part about applets is because they're such
small programs, it's easy to learn your way around them fast. There will
be things to work on in almost every applet, so pick one you're
interested in and come help out.

Here is some pre-love reading to get you started on what you might need
to know: http://www.davyd.id.au/articles/debugging-gnome-applets.shtml

The love begins at around 12.00UTC and finishes whenever I end up
falling asleep. All discussion will take place on #gnome-love, where
hopefully there will be a lot of helpful people around to assist with
the loving.

To recap:
 What: GNOME-Applets Love Day
 When: 2005-01-09 12.00UTC
 Where: #gnome-love

--d

--
Davyd Madeley              http://www.davyd.id.au/

PGP Fingerprint <http://www.davyd.id.au/pgp/>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA