Re: Revitalizing the Urban Center of GNOME

To give a very graphic illustration of this.... based on a search of
the archives, Havoc's last post to desktop-devel was over a year ago.
Now it is true that he's been a bit snowed for time what with managing
us punks, but Havoc has always been a mailing list warrior, posting
fiercely posting often. Back in the day he was something of a terror
on mailing lists. The terror of gnome-hackers. "Arrrrrrrrr!" he would
growl and the weak of heart would scream and faint, which was the
fashion back then, because heart surgery wasn't quite as good. and.
um. I'm off track. See how old I'm getting?

But what's the point? Havoc's a busy guy. He's weekend hacking
something fierce to finish off DBus 1.0. Lots of people are starting
to hack on random DBus communicating things, which is very cool. ...
And there's been no discussion of it here (by Havoc or others). We
need to bring that sort of stuff back!

-Seth