Re: [Usability] [RFC] Announcing: Control-Center-GUI 0.1
- From: Rodney Dawes <dobey novell com>
- To: Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org>
- Cc: usability gnome org, Calum Benson <Calum Benson Sun COM>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>
- Subject: Re: [Usability] [RFC] Announcing: Control-Center-GUI 0.1
- Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 17:27:42 -0500
This is a bug, that I believe jody just fixed in HEAD. Given proper
categories, you get the same UI that you were talking about, and that
Mac OS X uses.
On Mon, 2005-02-07 at 23:18 +0100, Danilo Šegan wrote:
> Today at 22:57, Rodney Dawes wrote:
> > This is what we currently have in 2.10, for the most part.
> How come? "gnome-control-center --use-shell" (2.9.4) gives one
> big load of icons, and we have an uncategorised menu on the panel.
> Did I miss anything (I think gnome-vfs URI was abandoned)?
] [Thread Prev