Re: Final 2.10 Modules List Proposal

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

>  * nautilus-sendto
>  * gnome-user-share

Personal comment: I really hope nautilus-sendto goes into 2.12, with sendto
plugins for all the great tools we have available (gnome-bluetooth is riding
high in my mind on this one). It's great stuff, just needs more regular
releases and broad buy-in. :-)

>  * gnome-keyring-manager

Seconding Luis on this one.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

    "Mr Hunt also admits he does not like the expression 'diddly squat',
     though he will not be ruling it to be unparliamentary." - ABC News
                                   Online