Dependency question for gnome dictionary

Hi all,

The new Dictionary code (soon to land in gnome-utils HEAD) introduces a
small-ish library called libgdict; it's a transport-agnostic library
used to interface to various dictionary sources (like a RFC2229
dictionary server, but I plan to add support for HTTP access using
libsoup and direct file access for StarDict dictionaries).  It's based
on GLib and GTK+, and it resides inside the gnome-utils module
(gnome-utils/gnome-dictionary/libgdict, inside the "new-dictionary"
branch).

This library tries to address feature requests for the Dictionary, and
fixes the leaks and unmaintainable code that plagued the old Dictionary
code base.

I'd like to propose it for inclusion in the 2.14 release: I can
guarantee API/ABI stability, and its API is documented following the
release rules (gtk-doc says 75% symbols coverage, but I plan to add more
as soon as it lands in HEAD).

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--