Re: libgtop has been branched
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- Cc: Benoît Dejean <benoit placenet org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: libgtop has been branched
- Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:15:25 +0000
On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 14:49 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 17:23 +0100, Benoît Dejean wrote:
> > * include/glibtop/cpu.h:
> > * include/glibtop/procmap.h:
> > Increased GLIBTOP_NCPU to 32.
> > Added real_ncpu to struct glibtop.
> > Added smaps members to glibtop_map_entry.
> > If you have any suggestion ...
> Make that an opaque structure and add accessors:
> guint64 glibtop_get_cpu_user (glibtop_cpu *cpu, int cpu_num);
> That's pretty well documented in the GNOME Programming Guidelines, by
> the way.
> (And what does a guint64 mean for that value? The API is not obvious at
> And having these in the public API is pretty busted:
All those "crappy" APIs are the ones that were there in libgtop 1.x. You
would have to ask Martin why he chose those APIs...
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
] [Thread Prev