Re: libgtop has been branched
- From: Davyd Madeley <davyd madeley id au>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- Cc: Benoît Dejean <benoit placenet org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: libgtop has been branched
- Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:36:20 +0800
On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 14:49 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> > If you have any suggestion ...
> Make that an opaque structure and add accessors:
> guint64 glibtop_get_cpu_user (glibtop_cpu *cpu, int cpu_num);
I am referring people to the bug in which this is discussed, because
increasing magic numbers just ahead of Moore's law is really dumb.
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118 C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA
] [Thread Prev