Re: Removing xrdb for 10% startup win?

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> I'm still distinctly unconvinced the rest of us (that is, the vast
> majority) should be paying a 10% startup penalty for this.

The suggestions of 'add it back to your session' were fine - the reason I'm
responding is to put some reality back into the "but that's crack" reaction.

- Jeff

--
UbuntuBelowZero                       http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBelowZero

      "But in the software world, that's daily business." - Kent Beck
     "That's pissing money away and leaving scar tissue." - Alan Cooper