Re: Announcing: Project Ridley
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad cs toronto edu>
- To: Rodney Dawes <dobey novell com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Announcing: Project Ridley
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:54:59 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005, Rodney Dawes wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 13:33 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> > On Thu, 25 Aug 2005, Rodney Dawes wrote:
> > > Not for me. The installed package on my machine requires libxml2, but
> > > does not have a dependency on libexpat. However, the dbus-gtk stuff
> > > seems to, though presumably that is indirect due to pango's dependency
> > > on expat, which gtk+ requires for obvious reasons.
> > Excuse me?! grep -r expat pango/ doesn't suggest anything.
> Jesus. Doesn't anyone read the entire thread. Pango depends on expat
> indirectly through fontconfig. Sheesh.
I don't call that "pango's dependency on expat". Fontconfig have
been already discussed in the thread.
> -- dobey
] [Thread Prev