Re: Attempt to clean up gconf usage in gnomecc some...
- From: danilo gnome org (Danilo Šegan)
- To: Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Attempt to clean up gconf usage in gnomecc some...
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:23:07 +0200
Yesterday at 20:52, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> This patch tries to clean up gconf usage so we at least unref
> GConfClient whenever we use them. There are some other bits in here as
> well, but nothing controversial. Feedback is much appreciated.
I think this won't compile with GCC 2.95.* (or any C89 compiler). Are
we sure we don't want to support them anymore?
- client = gconf_client_get_default ();
+ GConfClient *client = gconf_client_get_default ();
(there's another similar change at the end of patch, but at the start
of nested block, so it should work even with GCC 2.95; maybe I don't
see enough context in this part, so if you're certain that you're not
introducing compatibility problems, just ignore me :)
] [Thread Prev