Re: New Optimization Section on d.g.o

Actually, please use GNOME Journal if you want an excuse to write
something.  We'd love to have submissions.  Anyways, offtopic.  Please
redirect replies to me. :)  I"ve already mailed relevant parties
privately, but if any of you other yahoos have any bright ideas before
you blog/post it, GJ it.

Word.

sri