Re: GtkFileChooser extensions
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- To: alex beatniksoftware com
- Cc: Fernando Herrera <fherrera onirica com>, GTK+ development mailing list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, trow ximian com, dashboard-hackers gnome org, GNOME Desktop <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GtkFileChooser extensions
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:42:00 -0500
On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 17:07 -0400, Alex Graveley wrote:
> So is it a good idea to make the extension spec robust enough to handle
> setting an arbitrary main file-list widget?
Probably. In this case, the path bar would also disappear and the
extension would be able to handle everything itself.
GtkFileChooserExtensionIface would need something
like ::gimme_selected_paths(), for when the user clicks the Open button.
It would also need a way to instruct the file chooser to activate a path
and terminate, for when the user double-clicks on the custom display or
] [Thread Prev